Aubrey Plaza - Hot Video: Prom Date with Jason Bateman and Will Arnett



Saturday, October 10, 2009

Aubrey Plaza review - Parks and Recreation: Beauty Pageant



Kona had this to say about Aubrey in the "Beauty Pageant" episode...

I really enjoy April, mainly because I like Aubrey Plaza so much as an actress, so I liked seeing her as more a part of the "A" storyline this week. My only complaint, in fact, is that we didn't see more of her. I would have enjoyed her sucking up to Leslie more, or seeing more of her impressions. I am, however, glad that she quit. It just wouldn't have been right to have her up there being judged with the rest of the contestants.


Good to see the critics are giving her some props! NBC (and Amy), feature her more on the show!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?