Aubrey Plaza - Hot Video: Prom Date with Jason Bateman and Will Arnett



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Do you want to steal Aubrey Plaza's MTV look?


Steal the Look: Aubrey Plaza at the MTV Movie Awards

Did you catch the MTV Movie Awards this weekend?

“Parks and Recreation” actress Aubrey Plaza looked hot on the red carpet, and we’re lucky enough to have received tips from mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh to recreate the look.

Face: “For Aubrey’s face, I began by applying mark Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion, which is great for combination to oily skin. I followed by applying mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup in Honey with the mark Foundation Brush. Next, I dabbed mark Good Riddance Hook up Concealer in Light/Medium around her nose and under her eyes to even out her skin tone. This is one of my favorite concealers because of the way it melts into the skin and blends easily. Next, I set her foundation with mark Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation to provide enough coverage to combat the hot weather and dusted mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder in Pro Golden to her forehead, cheeks, and chin. I finished her face with a dusting of mark Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush in Star Glo along her cheekbones with the mark Angled Contour Face Brush.”

Eyes: “I prepped Aubrey’s eyes by applying mark Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium. I then used the mark All Over Eye Shadow Brush to apply mark I-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Biscotti blended with Tiki all across her eyelid. Using the mark Angled Contour Eyeshadow Brush, I smudged Espresso into the crease of her eyelid and Tiki along her bottom lash line. To finish her eyes, I applied two coats of mark Lash Splash Hook Up Waterproof Mascara in Black.”

Lips: “For Aubrey’s lips, I used mark Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss in m.powerment Peach for a shiny finish.”

From:
http://mygloss.com/chic/2010/06/08/steal-the-look-aubrey-plaza-at-the-mtv-movie-awards/
================

So did Mai Quynh do Aubrey's makeup?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Finally had a chance to watch Funny People and just wanted to say that I think Aubrey Plaza did a great job. What a beautiful woman and funny actor!!! Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?